LInks to Individual Class Blog Sites

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Attention students: a word about interims and grade reports

I do not sugarcoat your interim grades. If you have a 91, it remains a 91 and will not be rounded to an A. The grade that is on your interim will most likely not be your grade on the day the reports are issued to you. I continuously add and revise grades throughout the week.

If you want a grade report printed for you, please let me know ahead of time, and I can have one ready. I will not use instructional time to print these on an individual basis. Any questions concerning grade reports should be addressed to me in private, after school, by phone, or by e-mail. You have a better chance of getting something revised if you speak to me one-on-one rather than in class when everyone is clamoring to get grades changed.

No comments: